Nakash Bros. buy Maaleh Hahamisha Hotel

Orchid Hotel Management Ltd. paid NIS 52 million for the kibbutz-owned hotel outside Jerusalem.

Orchid Hotel Management Ltd. , owned by the Nakash brothers, has acquired 74% of the Maaleh Hahamisha Hotel for NIS 52 million. Kibbutz Maaleh Hahamisha will keep the remaining 26% of the hotel, located in the Jerusalem hills near Abu Ghosh.

The acquisition brings the number of Orchid hotels in Israel to eight.

The Maaleh Hahamisha Hotel has 231 rooms, a banquet hall, fitness room, an indoor half-Olympic swimming pool, and conference rooms in a bucolic rural and forested setting. Orchid plans to renovate the hotel and upgrade its rooms and facilities.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - - on June 10, 2012

© Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2012

Twitter Facebook Linkedin RSS Newsletters גלובס Israel Business Conference 2018