Eight Israeli companies made the 2013 "Red Herring" Europe Top 100, one of the most prestigious competitions in high tech.
Eight Israeli companies made the 2013 "Red Herring" Europe Top 100, one of the most prestigious competitions in high tech. The companies are selected by a panel of judges.
The Israeli winners are:
- Celeno Ltd., a developer of high-capacity Wi-Fi processors for communications throughout the home to multiple devices.
- Modelity Technologies Ltd., a developer of systems which upgrade transparency of financial products.
- MyThings Ltd., a developer of personalized advertising solutions.
- NLT Spine Ltd., a developer of minimally invasive spine surgery products for implants and instruments in the body.
- Phinergy Ltd., which is developing zero emission, high-energy metal-air batteries.
- Somoto Ltd., a developer of software monetization tools.
- Valens Semiconductor Ltd., a developer of plug-and-play digital connectivity between HD video sources and remote displays.
- WalkMe Ltd., a step-by-step guidance app for applications and websites.
"Red Herring" reviews more than 1,400 candidates for each of its three Top 100 awards (in North America, Europe, and Asia), on the basis of 20 criteria for discovering and advocating the most promising private ventures.
Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes-online.com - on April 18, 2013
© Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2013